Table of Contents
“Joan was a heavy smoker. Due to the intense stress in her work-life, she resorted to marijuana and alcohol, regularly. However, she did not let any of these affect her work. Soon, due to the impact of alcohol, weed, and nicotine, Joan faced a lot of health hassles. This is when the management of her company chose to intervene. They needed to know why Joan was facing so many health hassles. Joan knew that she had to quit eventually, but was afraid of her addictions costing her, her career.
She needed to make sure that she tested negative for marijuana, the alcohol and cigarettes would be fine. This is when she contacted her brother, and he gave her a lifesaving remedy to make sure that she passes the marijuana test.”
What was this miracle lifesaver? How does it work? What are its powers? OK, one question at a time. The miracle lifesaver was cranberry juice detox. Sounds astounding? Well, believe me, cranberry juice can help in erasing traces of weed from the system.
Cranberry Juice Detox- Marijuana Magic
As opposed to what may be running in your mind by now, cranberry does not miraculously erase all traces of marijuana from your system instantly. It is, actually, a detox system that you need to undergo. Basically the best way to let go of all the marijuana in your system is to urinate. Cranberry juice helps you do just that.
If you have around 3 – 4 glasses of cranberry juice in a day for about 4 – 5 days, your system will be cleansed of the marijuana. In fact, cranberry juice cleanses the system of nicotine as well. So, in case you are up for a weed or smoking test, the preparation needs to start at least 4 days in advance. You can couple and alternate the cranberry juice with water for better results.
My advice would be to stay as sober as possible, while you are on the detox, this will make it more effective. So yes, coming to the second question, it does work, but only if you follow it well!
Cranberry Juice Detox Diet – Weight Wonder
Cranberry Juice Detox
- Step 1: You need to dilute one part of cranberry juice with about 4 parts of water. To do this, you need to add 1 tsp of psyllium fiber and one tsp. of apple pectin. Stir this mixture well. Drink this “potion” 10 minutes before breakfast. Make sure that the breakfast diet contains fruits and whole-grain products.
- Step 2: Make the same mixture as we discussed in step one and have it 10 minutes prior to lunch and dinner, respectively. Avoid meat and excessive protein in the food and go for whole grain foods in both meals. In fact, I strongly suggest that you avoid processed foods completely.
- Step 3: Make sure that you take 2 capsules of dandelion leaf thrice a day for the first week of the cranberry juice detox. This will help cleanse the system effectively.
- Step 4: Repeat step 1 and step 2 daily for the first two weeks. Make sure that you have ample fruits and fiber foods to ensure that the detox works effectively.
- Step 5: At the start of the second week, stop having the dandelion leaf capsule. They can be replaced with astragalus capsules. These capsules help cleanse the system better.
- Step 6: Now remove the psyllium fiber and pectin from the concoction recipe and carry on having the cranberry juice. By mid-week, you can stop having the astragalus and slowly bring back the lean meat into the diet.
Regular workouts at home can help at reducing the fat and toning the body effectively.
Cranberry juice detox is a great anti-oxidant as well. It helps keep a glow on the skin and works as a very effective anti-aging technique. So, this is where I sign off! Stay fit, everybody!