Table of Contents
It’s always the cranberry juice for Dru when we go to a resort for our lazy afternoon luncheons. All the others will try newer flavors, but never Dru. He’s always stuck to the cranberry. It’s always been cranberry juice this and cranberry juice that, with him. But you know what, now that I think about it, I think he’s on to something! Yeah, it tastes great and all, but it’s really great for your health too!
Do you know what the scores of health benefits of cranberry juice are? No? OK. I’ll tell them to you now and then you decide whether Dru’s wrong or Dru’s right. Here’s presenting an answer to the question What are the benefits of cranberry juice?
Benefits of Cranberry Juice for Women and Men
When it comes to cranberry juice benefits for women, this one should go right up there on the mantle of healthy foods! Why do I say that? For the following reasons.
Strengthens Immune System
Promotes Dental Health
Other Benefits of Cranberry Juice
- Prevents the influx of common flu, cough, and cold and thus promotes respiratory health.
- It lowers bad cholesterol and boosts heart health.
- Cranberry juice and kidney stones also make for a great combination. In the sense that cranberry juice prevents kidney stones.
- It prevents diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- It has natural antibiotic properties and therefore heals rashes and boils faster.
These benefits also extend as benefits of cranberry juice for men, mind you. So Dru got it right all along! Now get some cranberries, make some juice and drink to your heart’s content. Here’s to your health!